Call for Design Entries
Be part of an In-town tradition and put your talent on display for the Inman Park Festival attendees.
Submission Deadline: Dec 15, 2019
The design will need to be able to be reproduced in a variety of methods and sizes on all Festival Content:
- Poster (approximately 16" W x 24" H)
- T-shirt (screen printed)
- Tour of Homes Ticket Cover (4.25" W x 11" H)
- Fold-out Map (4" W x 3" H)
Prize Package for the Winning Design
- $1,000 Cash award
- Festival t-shirt
- (2) Tour of Homes tickets
- Festival Arts and Crafts Exhibitor Booth
Submissions will be considered based on originality, effectiveness in conveying the spirit of Inman park Festival and adaptability to various media forms, including, print, fabric, and online.
See artwork selected during the past few years.
The Artist selected will be notified by email and phone call the week of January 12th, 2020. Artist must be available in the two weeks following for a 1:1 interview, for the winning artwork announcement, which will be featured in local media February-April 2020.
Where Your Design Will Be Featured
The official Festival design is featured throughout the festival weekend:
- 2020 Festival t-shirt and poster
- Front cover of 2020 Tour of Homes ticket
- Festival website
- Festival advertising, signage, and social media communications
- Artwork may be printed in up to 5 colors, and will need to be adjusted to print in a 1 or 2 colors, or a duotone. Therefore, the selected artwork must be provided by the designer in a layered vector file, format, which will allow the Printer to adjust all colors accordingly.
- Please keep in mind Art must be "scalable", i.e. no magic marker illustrations, or watercolors, or any artwork that will lose its image quality once blown up to the size requirements for print, digital and merchandise.
- T-shirts will be printed on various colored backgrounds, TBD by the Festival Committee.
- Hand drawn artwork must be digitized as a single color in an AI file, with additional colors in separated vector layers in the same AI file. The Designer must provide this layered file. (Not required for Contest submission, but required if submission is selected.)
- The winning design becomes the property of Inman Park Neighborhood Association.
- Contact the Marketing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Thanks for your submission. We'll be in touch.
You may submit a maximum of three (3) entries.